1. On my way to Oklahoma earlier this week I realized that I was in control of a very large, very heavy, motorized vehicle, barreling down the interstate at (about) 70 mph. This is a legal activity for 16 year old people to do, also. Can this be safe?
2. When I thought about how strange it is that 16 year old people can drive motorized weapons on a road, I got out my camera and took a picture of the road. I know that wasn't safe. I won't do it again.
3. I will be driving across the Mississippi River into Memphis today and right now that mighty river is miles wide. Really. I took a picture of that, too, but I won't post it due to its unsafe nature.
4. When we checked on airplane ticket prices for me to fly to OKC last week, the price was $1,350 round trip. Now you can get a ticket for about $700. That, my friends, is the cost of spring break.
5. At the end of my 826 mile journey is a Dead End. Also known as Home.