Friday, September 23, 2011

Very Random Facts Friday

The bees are still working on the first day of fall
~~~


The fact that you are losing weight in your face does not mean that your jeans will fit any better.
~~~
I can get more done in 30 minutes with a timer set than I can in an hour of working without a timer.
~~~
Last week when I was changing the sheets on my bed I couldn't find the top sheet.  I just knew I had brought it upstairs, but I retraced all of my steps all over the house and still couldn't find it.  Turns out, I had already put it on the bed.
~~~
When a 3-year-old plays a game it isn't about winning and losing.  It is just about playing.
~~~
Skittish cats make me nervous.  Twinkle is skittish.
~~~
The weeds blooming right now have some of the prettiest flowers I have seen all year. 
~~~
My first thought when I think of a gift for someone is, "What can I make for them?"  That must be truly annoying to the recipients.
~~~
One of the things I try to do is to celebrate the ordinary -- like a cup of tea on a cloudy day -- and not put as much importance on 'special occasions.'  There are very few special days, but many special moments in every day.
~~~
It is very difficult for extroverts to understand introverts.
~~~
And the best fact of the day -- today is the first day of Fall!  

No comments:

Post a Comment