Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bangs

r

I haven't been very good at keeping my horses groomed lately.  Midnight needs his face washed - at the least.  He grows the furriest winter coat and starts to lose it in the spring so he really is a mess right now.  When Daryl saddled him up this evening, I took one look at Midnight and went back in for my scissors.

Every boy has probably had a time when their mother gives them a really bad haircut and today was just Midnight's turn.  That hair was hanging down almost into his eyes and I chopped it off!  It looks a little like a bowl cut and he is not happy about it.  While giving Jonathan a ride around the yard, he thought about bucking him off, but Daryl had the lead and stopped that little bit of monkey business.

Sorry, Midnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment