Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter 2012

Our Easter was full of thankfulness and of family.  Here, in no particular order because I can't seem to get blogger to cooperate with me today, are some pics of the day.  Ben and Abbie were there, too, but I didn't get good pictures of them.  Sorry, guys!

Easter lunch has been at JoJo's house for years.  When I turned the corner into her little kitchen, I found all of these pretty girls helping to get lunch on the table.

 Bennett took a nap during the egg hunt, but he was ready to play when he woke up.




When you wear a white skirt and don't want to get it dirty, you can always sit on your uncle.


2 comments:

  1. Lily slowly backing up to sit on David was so funny! like she thought if she was smooth enough about it, maybe he wouldn't notice! :)

    ReplyDelete