Thursday, January 19, 2012

Do it

A lot of people are giving up the difficult task of making New Year's resolutions and have chosen one word to be their focus for 2012.  Like a one word mission statement.  They have chosen words like 'awaken', 'express', 'dwell',or 'jump'.  You can go to this website and it will explain the whole concept.

Last year I think I spent too much time planning things, thinking about projects, dreaming about places to go, wishing to be more fit.  

Pinteresting.

My word for this year is "Do".

When an opportunity comes up to get in shape, I will do it.

When I get a great idea for a dress to make for Lily or Bella, I will make it.

When I am asked to address wedding invitations, I will jump at the chance to help someone.

I've already had my season of not knowing when to say 'no'.  That's not what I'm talking about.  I won't do what I can't do.  I won't do what I'm not supposed to do.

This year I want to procrastinate less and spend less time on the computer.  I want to use my time more wisely.  When the year is over I hope to have more to show for it.

What is your word?



No comments:

Post a Comment